Matched Content

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Always young forever


Recently I was watching movies on a television Deaths Become Hers. Old movies(1992) but still exciting to watch. The story is about people who do not want to be old, still young and will not die.

There are two women who fight each other over a doctor. One of them managed to become the wife of the doctor, but the marriage is unhappy. The doctor's wife is having an affair with a young man, but it turns out the young man had another girlfriend who is still young. The doctor's wife is looking for youthful drug and the drug is also made ​​her immortal.

While her rival's plotting to kill doctor’s wife so she can be with the doctor. Until they met and found that they are (the two women) can not die from drinking the potion of youth.

The doctor who refuses to take potion of youth finally died in peace. Both women who are fighting over him remains alive despite a broken body.

The moral of this film is that we can not violate the laws of nature that: all the young will become old, all that lives will die. We do not know where we are in the world before this, we do not know where we go after death.

I believe in God. I do not know which came first: the chicken or the egg. I like to eat chicken, and I like to eat eggs, I do not know why I like it. I do not know what happens after death, but I believe that after death there will be a better God's grace from grace in this world. As long as we walk in His paths.